Self-publishing isn’t a piece of cake, especially when you, as an indie author, have to come up with book promotion ideas. To optimize this problem, you can look through the infographics where you’ll find out about:
- statistics in book marketing;
- essentials of effective book promotion;
- social media as a marketing channel;
- content marketing strategies, and
Click infographic to enlarge.
Share this image to your site.
<p><strong>Please include attribution to mibl.art with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href='https://miblart.com/blog/marketing-channels-indie-authors/'><img src='https://miblart.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Best_marketing_channels_for_indie_authors_in_2022_-_2023_this-one-min.png' alt='Marketing Channels Infographic' width='600px' border='0' /></a></p>
What marketing channels do you use? Which of them work best for you? Share your insights with us in the comments below!
- “The Ultimate List of Marketing Statistics for 2022” HubSpot
- Diana Urban “2021 Book Marketing: How Authors Are Promoting Their Novels” BookBub
- Clayton Noblit “The State of Indie Authorship in 2021” Written Word Media
- Maria Martin “21 Book Publishing Statistics and Market Insights in 2021” The Circular Board
- Shayla Raquel “30 Book Marketing & Author Branding Strategies for 2021” Shayla Raquel
- Joanna Penn “Author Survey Results: Multiple Streams Of Income 2021” The Creative Penn
- “Immersive Media & Books 2020 Consumer Survey” Panorama Project
- Josh Howarth 11 Key Publishing Trends For 2021-2024” Exploding Topic