We have tried to make these terms and conditions as clear and straightforward as possible, however, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Book cover design services
- miblart.com designs custom and illustrated ebook covers, and print book covers for a fee, which is paid after you see the final book cover design.
- In the case of our ebook cover design service, you are paying for the design of one complete ebook cover design, provided as a high-resolution jpeg file to use for your ebook. We also provide a 3D rendering of your book cover, which you may use for marketing purposes and the source file in PSD format.
- In the case of our print cover design service, you are paying for the design of one complete paperback print cover, provided as a high-resolution print-ready PDF and JPG files, and laid out according to one template provided by CreateSpace, Ingram Spark or Lightning Source, or your own printing company.
Note: The fee includes the provision of the final print-ready file for only one of those service providers. Any additional files will incur additional costs. Also, included in this service, is the corresponding ebook cover for the same book, supplied as a high-resolution jpeg file, as well as a 3D rendering of your book cover for marketing purposes and the source file in PSD format.
- To design your custom cover, we purchase the license for royalty-free stock used specifically to design your cover. You may not use these images in any other way, other than as part of your book cover design.
- To design the illustrated book cover design we draw the illustration from scratch without using any additional stock pictures elements.
The custom book cover design process
- We create the ebook cover design or print cover design depending on which package you have ordered.
- We may have the additional questions, which you will be asked via the email.
- We provide you with one cover concept based on your requirements and information which you filled out in the order form within three business days.
- If you really don’t like the first concept, then we will design one new option. We can create up to two new concepts.
- We offer the unlimited number of revisions to the book cover concept. We want you to be happy with the final cover. But if we can see that no matter what changes we do, or if we cannot do what you are looking for and it’s not going to be satisfactory, we reserve the right to cancel the project.
- The time for one revision round is 12-48 hours.
- All the files which you receive before the final payment will be marked with MIBLART watermark. We do it because we do not require any prepayment.
The illustrated book cover design process
- The picture for the illustrated book cover design is drawn from scratch.
- We often need to discuss the cover design in details before starting working on the cover.
- The black and white sketch is delivered within five business days.
- The colored cover design is delivered within 15 business days. Sometimes it takes less time and sometimes more. The delivery time depends on how many changes you want to see on the sketch.
- We do not create new concepts of the illustrated covers after the sketch is approved and we created the colored version. The additional illustrated cover concept will require the extra fee.
Illustrated book cover design includes only ebook cover design. You can order the extra back cover and flaps design.
- All the files which you receive before the final payment will be marked with MIBLART watermark.
- Approval and your license
- After you confirm the cover design and pay the invoice, we will send you the final files without watermarks.
- Once you approve a cover, you agree that you are satisfied with it as it is, even if it includes errors or inconsistencies or any defects whatsoever. MiblArt.com is not liable for any penalties, mistakes or losses of any kind that may arise from the use of your cover. Any changes made to the approved cover design after the approval will be charged at a separate fee (dependent on the nature of the changes).
- MiblArt offers free revisions for a month after the end of the project.
- Free changes are done in cases if you need:
- change the size of the cover
- change the number of pages
- change the text on the back cover
- change the subtitle or title
- change the author’s name (in case if you decided to use your pen name)
- change of the author’s photo on the back cover
- change the barcode.
- We use Payoneer Billing Service to generate invoices for Clients. You may find all the information on how to pay such bills here https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17183/~/how-to-pay-a-payoneer-user-via-the-billing-service—information-for-payers.
- If you are unsatisfied with the cover design, you may ask to cancel the order.
- In the case of any cancellation from any party, all designs already created by miblart.com and sent to the client must be destroyed by the client. The client retains no rights to any designs whatsoever.
- You do not need to pay anything for the canceled project.
- All correspondence from and to miblart.com will be via e-mail or the website miblart.com. There are no exceptions.
- All client information and materials are considered confidential and only for use by miblart.com to work on a project. Client information and project materials will not be given out or shared with any third party unless otherwise requested by the client.