Collection and Use of Personal Information
This website collects the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, or phone number when you submit the forms on our website.
- MiblArt automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system via Google Analytics.
This information is used to:
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve the website and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
We are a GDPR-friendly company, so you have the right to request what you allow us to collect as well as ask to delete all your personal data.